We Want To Feature You On SmartBloggingTips
Write for Smart Blogging Tips
Smart Blogging Tips welcomes guest posts. Everyone who is passionate and resourceful about blogging, sharing WordPress tutorials, experience with various online businesses … can contribute.
If you follow these guidelines, you’ll have a much brighter chance of getting your post published here:
- It’s highly recommended that you should have followed Smart Blogging Tips for some time and become familiar with my writing style and the type of posts I publish before you contribute. So if you’re not yet subscribed to my newsletter, do so on the right side bar.
- Submitted pieces should focus on solving a specific problem relating to: blogging, WordPress tutorials, internet marketing, SEO tutorials and case studies. Submissions outside of this scope would not be considered.
- All submissions must be original pieces written for Smart Blogging Tips, never published elsewhere and with no copyright infringement.
- Submissions can be based on experience, research from credible sources or a combination of both.
- Submissions must be thoughtful, inspiring, insanely useful and add value to my readers.
- Submissions must be free from blunt self promotion. Polite promotion can however be done in the byline below the piece.
- Submissions must be free from blasphemous, defamatory or hateful expressions and insinuations.
- Don’t just make sweeping statements or give general advice. Use examples and illustrations wherever possible in order to clarify your points.
- You must edit and format your submission to the best of your ability. I have an eye for excellence and get irritated by works riddled with grammatical infelicities.
- Submissions should be at least 1,000 words. Anything below this will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be in MS Word and formatted using Times New Roman, font size 12, double line spacing and justified.
- When your post is published, I would try my best to notify you. So be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner.
- I do not pay for contributions at the moment. But in your write-up, you’re allowed to add a byline with a maximum of two links back to your website or social media profile.
When you’re ready to connect with my loyal readers, inspire them and get helpful feedback, attach your submission to an email and shoot it to me at Cyrus@smartbloggingtips.website.
Thanks again for your interest in writing for me.
If you haven’t taken my jaw-dropping blogging crash course, this is the best time to do so.
Enter your name and email address right below and you'll start receiving the lessons right away FREE of charge