Do you want to become a professional website designer?
I mean: have you ever wished you could set up, beautify and secure a self-hosted blog?
How about earning consistent income setting up blogs for individuals?
If you just answered yes to any of the questions above – congratulations, you’ve come to the right page.
If you’ve been a good follower of this blog, you would know I love WordPress.
Because of its flexibility, simplicity and popularity.
In fact, big blogs on the internet are running on the WordPress platform. The likes of CNN, New York Times,Huffingtonpost, Mashable etc.
Even Nigerians blogs aren’t left out of this: Notjustok, TooXclusive, PunchNG etc.
Would you love to learn how to set up, design and secure a website or blog using the WordPress content management system?
Just incase you’re a newbie, the WordPress content management system is an open source software that allows you create a website or blog without racking your brain with html codes.
My name is Emmanuel Aniekan, a professional blogger, experienced freelance writer and the author of this blog.
3 years ago, I didn’t know anything about setting up a blog.
I struggled for months, wasted a lot of time and energy searching for advice and reading several blog posts on Google without grasping anything.
It was frustrating because everything I found got me confused rather than enlighten.
Finally, I cracked the code after lots of trial and error …
Fast forward to today, I’ve:
- Helped numerous newbies who new nothing about setting up a website with my free step-by-step tutorial without paying a dime to any fat-bellied website designer. It’s one of the most popular posts on my blog.
- Succeeded in eliminating the fears and excuses of many individuals who want share their ideas, improve their financial situation and make money from their writing. (This was the main motive I had when launching Onlinebloggingincome.com)
- Earned hundreds of dollars monthly from affiliate offers and by charging individual who want me to set up a blog or website for their various online business. This has enabled me to sustain myself, pay my bills and live my life.
I didn’t tell you this to brag or put myself up on a pedestal.
No, far from it.
I shared my story with you to motivate you and give you a sense of believe that: you too can do this!
No matter who you are: you can set up a blog for yourself and get paid doing so.
So, if you intended to use your blog to launch a product, win clients, publish a book or make money online – you’re in for a great start.
I want to help you avoid all the pains I endured when I started out!
And that’s why I wrote a step-by-step blueprint on how to become a professional WordPress website designer in 5 days.
With this guide, you don’t need to pay any website designer a dime to help you design your website or blog because it has the potential to turn you into a professional WordPress designer overnight.
Here is a list of topics covered in my sizzling, jaw-dropping and beginners-friendly ebook spanning 93 pages with massive screenshots to guide you along:
- How I make consistent income setting up blogs for individuals.
- A detailed explanation of the WordPress platform.
- Understanding the WordPress dashboard.
- Setting up your self-hosted blog (The essentials).
- Everything you need to know about web hosting and domain registration.
- My recommended web hosts that are reliable and affordable.
- Important tips to follow when choosing a web host.
- How to get a free domain name legally without paying a dime.
- Installing the necessary plugins to beautify your website.
- How to install WordPress plugins.
- Customizing your sharing buttons.
- Installing a cool theme.
- Customizing your widget area.
- Creating pages and publishing posts.
- Creating categories.
- Deleting useless plugins and posts.
- Securing your website from hackers, spammers and harmful malwares.
- Creating a custom address (like Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com) for your website.
- How to make money from your website (practical examples)
- And lots more with massive screenshots to guide you along…
Trust me, this book is highly loaded and have helped many newbies who knew nothing about setting up and managing a self-hosted blog.
“This book is highly recommended for every blogger or intending blogger. The author was able to simplify the mystery behind blogging that even a kindergarten child can lay hands on it and operate a self-hosted blog with ease.
I have taken to blogging with ease, all thanks to the book. If you’re a newbie blogger, then you must ensure you lay your hands on it. Thanks for this wonderful book, Emmanuel Aniekan.” – Emmanuel Egobiambu (VesselofInspiration.com)
So, who exactly is this ebook for?
- If you want to learn how to set up a self-hosted blog or website without any knowledge of coding or technical stuffs.
- If you want to become a professional WordPress website designer and earn income setting up blogs for individuals.
- If you want to master the every aspect of WordPress: customization, design, security and managing a blog effectively.
This e-book is not for people who consider themselves experts with WordPress.
How can you buy this ebook?
How To Design A Website That Search Engines Love sells for N3,000. (Have no qualms, you’ll make your money back when you start setting up website for people)
Because this is the first time, I’m selling something on this blog,
I’m offering a 50% discount for a limited time. So, you can get a copy of this book for N1,500.
As a bonus, you’ll be added to an Exclusive Facebook Group where you can ask me any questions and have access to the exact strategies I use for my blog set up business to earn income for yourself.
To get a copy of this ebook (and the one-time bonus), simply pay the sum of N1,500 (just for a limited time) to this account details:
Account Number: 0121 7911 09
Account Name: Emmanuel Aniekan
Account type: Savings
You can pay in the bank, do an ATM transfer, mobile money transfer or internet banking transfer.
After making payment, send your payment details to Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com or as a text to 08039185233. The payment details to be sent should include:
- Your full name
- Deposit slip Number
- Amount paid
- Date of payment
- Email address
- Phone number
Once I confirm your payment, the ebook will land in your inbox within 2 hours.
My 100% money-back guarantee: In case you’re not satisfied with the e-book …
This is one of my best works and I’m confident, you’ll gain a lot from this book to create an online presence for yourself.
So, if for any reason – you’re not satisfied with the book after reading it or you think the book is just pure trash or you didn’t gain anything from the book, just contact me for a full refund of your money.
Yes, that’s not a typo!
I’ll send your money back to your account and send you an apology for wasting your time.
I’m only taking this risk because I’m confident this book will help you.
So, unlike most “internet marketers” who leave you at the mercy of your own fate or refer you to do some Google search, I’ll always be available to answer your questions or problems you come across.
Which explains why there’s an Exclusive Facebook Group which you’ll have access to.
If you have any questions concerning this ebook, simply leave a comment below or you can call me on 08039185233 or send me an email at Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com
Please save this page for future referencing (or better yet, write down all the details you will need later). This is necessary because you may later be unable to find the link (or ad) that redirected you here.